An existing 25,000 sq. ft. former intermodal dock is currently being repositioned into an approx. 43,600 sq. ft. state-of-the-art high-velocity produce facility offering highly desirable building features for food users including high-cube cooler rooms, large number of dock-high loading and a generous truck loading and staging area.
The facility is leased on a long-term basis to a leading organic produce distributor and is the initial phase of a multiple phase produce project.
· 13,000 sq. ft. of high-cube variable temperature cooler rooms
· 18 dock high loading doors
· Large truck court and staging area
· Renovated 2-story offices
· Secure, gate-guarded campus
· Strategic Central LA location with proximity to Produce Mart and freeways
M & G Engineering